Stay Connected:

Facebook Twitter

Call Us Today! 281-832-1362

Prior Year Tax Filings

us 1040 form for individual income tax return document and pen

When you need to file tax returns for the prior year, our staff can assist you in doing so. It is better to do it now than wait for the IRS to penalize you.

If you weren’t able to file your tax returns for the prior year, you may be thinking that you can pull it off and just file the next time. But, it will only be a matter of time before the IRS will catch up to you not filing your prior year tax returns. This situation often results in charges and penalties, with the IRS right at your back.

To give you peace of mind, Exclusive Image Tax Service offers prior year tax filings service. Our staff will get a hold of all documents relevant to prior year’s tax return. Based on these records, we will be assisting you in filing the tax return. We aim to keep your interest in mind so we do our best to help minimize the penalties and charges that may be charged to you due to non-filing of the tax on the year it was supposed to be filed.

If you’d like to discuss your situation, kindly give our staff a call at 281-832-1362. You may also proceed with scheduling your appointment online.